As a Brokermint Client, you agree to conduct your business and use the Platform in a professional manner following industry best practices and in accordance with the Policies noted in Brokermint's Terms of Service.
Brokermint reserves the right to suspend or prohibit access to the platform if we determine that any Agent, Broker, Owner, or other third party representative violates BoomTown’s Code of Conduct in one or more of the following manners:
- Refusal to adopt Brokermint's prescribed best practices in such a manner that is to the detriment of your team’s success.
- Unbecoming conduct in the form of rude, abusive, or aggressive behavior to BoomTown employees including but not limited to cursing, yelling, or threats via phone, or email.
- Unbecoming conduct in the form of comments or behavior that discriminate against a BoomTown employee including but not limited to slurs, insults, and jokes directed at race, religion, gender, or disabilities.
- Unbecoming conduct in the form of sexual advances, remarks, and unwelcomed physical contact towards BoomTown employees.
- Unreasonable or demanding requests including but not limited to system updates, customization, or staff requests.
- Failure to adhere to BoomTown’s community credo including but not limited to continued self-promotional or malicious posting in the Brokermint Community Forum.