The Agent Billing module allows owners and admins to automate one-time and recurring fees. It also helps owners collect fees by charging agent credit cards. You can charge credit cards with Braintree payment gateway integration.
Does my brokerage need this module?
If your brokerage collects any one-time or recurring fees from its agents, you should definitely try it.
How does it work?
- Admins add recurring fee entries for their agents.
- Brokermint generates invoices based on the entries and increases the agent's balance.
- Admins enter received payments and apply them to the invoices.
MONEY COLLECTION AUTOMATION (OPTIONAL)
- Admins or agents add a payment method to the agent’s profile
- Admins assign the payment method to one or more recurring fee entries
- Brokermint charges the credit card according to the entries and applies the charged amount to the corresponding invoice
Learn more about money collection automation in this article.
Brokermint stores the complete history of all transactions in its activity log. All events are permanently stored and cannot be deleted. In case of any suspicious credit card activity, brokers can trace it with the account activity log.
Is agent billing secure?
We neither collect nor store any client credit card-related information. All information provided by clients goes directly to their Braintree payments accounts.
Braintree meets the highest industry standards and is Level 1 PCI compliant.
- Cardholder data is encrypted with multiple encryption keys.
- It’s impossible to connect to the data store through the internet.
- Passwords are securely stored and all communication is protected.
- All the activity is closely monitored to prevent unauthorized access.
Read more about Braintree security measures here.