The initial set up for Brokermint requires 5 steps. You will configure your account under settings:
1. Company information - 00:40
2. Users - 01:05
3. Checklists - 02:16
4. Transaction fields - 04:05
5. Commission plans - 06:00
6. Notifications - 08:15
After this is set up then your agents will be able to access the system and:
- create transactions - 09:30
- add checklists - 13:40
- upload documents - 14:38
- split or merge documents - 15:50
- submit documents for review - 18:40
- approve documents - 19:30
- generate commission statements, and CDA forms as well. The system also keeps an activity log within each transaction - 18:10, so you can track all actions done within it.
Please watch this video below on how to configure your Brokermint account.