You need to add users to the system so they can access the Brokermint account. When adding a new user you will need to set the level of permissions for each user.
In order to add a new user, you should navigate to the Users tab under Settings, click Create user. There are also additional fields, which can be customized under the Fields tab.
As soon as you have done populating this information, click the Next button and you will come to the permissions - this is where you can set the level of access you would like each user to have.
- Can see individual pipeline - user can access their individual sales pipeline;
- Can see company reports - user can access all company reports;
- Can access private contacts - user can access contacts that are available only to the person who has added this contact;
- Can manage private contacts - user can adjust private contact's information;
- Can create transactions - allows the user to create transactions;
- Can edit transactions - allows the user to edit transactions;
- Can delete transactions - gives the user the ability to delete transactions;
- Can cancel transactions - gives the user the ability to cancel transactions;
- Can access all company transactions - the user has access to all transactions within the company;
- Can change transaction checklists - after a checklist has been assigned to a transaction, the user has permission to edit/remove items from the list;
- Can close transactions - if this option is enabled, the user can close complete transactions. All items have to be submitted and approved.
- Can close not approved transactions - if this option is enabled, the user can set transaction status as closed for transactions with incomplete items;
- Can move transactions - the user can move transactions between multiple locations (sub-accounts) if several offices have been set up within Brokermint account;
- Can access transaction commissions - the user has access to commissions section on the transaction level;
- Can access account activity - the user can access the activity log of the company;
- Can access library - the user can use forms and e-signature templates;
- Can manage library - the user can create, edit or delete e-signature templates;
- Can approve documents - the user can access the "Approve Docs" section where admins can review submitted documents;
- Can submit transactions for approval - this permission allows users to submit transactions for review. All documents have to be uploaded and/or set as exemptions;
- Can submit individual documents - allows users to submit individual documents for review;
- Can manage company settings - the user can access the company settings section;
- Can edit company info - gives the user the ability to change company information;
- Can manage users - gives the user the ability to invite other users to the system;
- Can manage checklist templates - gives the user the ability to setup checklist templates;
- Can manage fields - gives the user the ability to set up fields;
- Can manage commission plans - gives the user the ability to set up commission plans;
- Can manage dashboard - gives the user the ability to work with the dashboard;
If you need to update the level of permissions for the existing user please select the user and navigate to the Permissions section from the right-hand side menu under the Users tab.