Release Notes | 1.25.23 | eSignature
We are pleased to announce the roll out of timestamps for eSign documents in Brokermint! Paired with the previously available date stamp, now all signatures and initials captured on eSign documents will include the exact date and time of each signer.
And best of all, you don’t need to do any extra work to take advantage of this update – it’s already been embedded into your existing forms and document templates!
Automatically Record Time of Signature on eSign Documents
- Brokermint will automatically record the date and time once a signature is captured on a document for all signers
- The displayed time will reflect the timezone of the document sender
- The fully executed document will display the unique date and time of each signature
'Drag and Drop' Date/Time Field
- The previously existing 'Date' field now includes the option to display Date Only, Time Only, or Date and Time
- Place this field anywhere on your documents where you need to record the date & time automatically, outside of a signature.
For help getting started with eSignature in Brokermint, please visit our Help Article.